Volunteer work opportunities, as a part of the Perspectives & Insights from India program, may include the following:
• Teaching spoken English / sports / play-way method of learning in local community school to the children from indigenous communities.
• To help in construction / repair work in local village schools.
• Help in building check dams and gully plugs for irrigation and repair of hand pumps etc.
• Volunteering in local orphanages.
• Interactive sessions with subsistence farmers while visiting and staying with indigenous host families in an Adivasi (tribal) village near Udaipur.
• During harvesting season, the participants can join their host families and help them at their farms.
• We will encourage the participants, in general, to join daily chores of life with their host families during the village stay.