Tazurba International supports the basic objectives of responsible tourism and designed its programs with a philosophy that:
• Minimize the negative economic, environmental and social impacts
• Generates benefits for local people and enhances the well being of host communities through structured volunteering projects.
• Involves local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chances
• Makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage embracing diversity
• Provides more enjoyable experiences for participants through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues
• Is culturally sensitive, encourages respect between participants and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence
• Is integrate in the local ecosystem