Program costs for 2013-14:
US $ 1750 per person (please see the detailed cost analysis given below)
• The program fee covers Delhi Airport pick up and drop off, full room & board, seminars, field trips, excursions / direct program expenses.
• The estimated personal cost may include Visa application fee, International air fare, pocket expenses / incidental, books and supplies, personal local transportation etc.
• In addition to the costs and fee, the participants may wish to budget for things like immunization, discretionary travel undertaken before or after the program.
• These are the projected budget estimates for a group of 15 participants, which is a desirable size but the cost may vary depending upon the size of the group.
Program Fees (for three weeks duration):
• Booking Fee (non-refundable): USD 50
• Room & Boarding: USD 700
• In-country Administration: USD 450
• Seminars / Field Trips: USD 550
Total: USD 1750
Suggestions to help participants plan their individual budgets:
• Program fee (as above): USD 1750
• Total program costs to be paid to Tazurba International: USD 1750
• Airfare (international, billed by participants): Actual
• Estimated additional personal costs billed by participants:
• Visa expenses: Actual
• Books & supplies: Actual
• Immunization: Actual
• Discretionary travel before or after the program: Actual
• Personal expenses: USD 100
• Local transportation: USD 75
Program fee covers:
• Pick-up and drop-off at IGI Airport Delhi
• Group stay or home stay or hotel stay or village stay with full room and board
• All honorariums to be paid to guest faculties / speakers
• Yoga and Hindi language lessons
• All field trips and art excursions
• All program related local transport and train journeys
• All Government taxes levied in India
Program fee doesn’t cover:
• International air ticket
• Visa fee
• Medical expanses and insurance
• Personal expanses on transport, books and supplies
• Any travel before and/or after the program
• Optional practicum lessons like music, dance, block printing, etc.
• All payments will be made through a bank wire in to Tazurba International’s business account with HDFC Bank, C-scheme branch, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India).
• Interested participants will first pay the booking fee and will send an email to Rishi Chaturvedi expressing their interest along with their CVs.
• Balance amount of the program fee shall be paid as full and final payment one month in advance before the start date of the program.
• The booking fee is non-refundable.
• No refund is made after the applicant has arrived in India. No exceptions will be made for any reason, including dislike of program, home city, accommodation or any other reason.
• Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the Group arrival: 10% deductions.
• More than 15 days but less than 30 days prior to Group arrival: 25% deductions.
• More than 7 days but less than 15 days prior to Group arrival: 50% deductions.
• Within 7 days prior to group arrival – Full payment
If by any chance, Tazurba International decides to cancel a specific program for any reason that may include low enrollments (not enough people enrolled to run the program designed for groups only), full refund of the amount received including the booking fee will be made to each participant.